Sunday 6 July 2014

MR JUNBUG from TENNESSEE

Introduce yourself and tell us where you’re from?
MrJunbug born and raised in Nashville Tennessee. Other member of the rap group Capital Punishment Klik. Underground legend to be exact.

What’s the scene like out there?
The music scene is crowded. But none of the local artists are serious about there craft. this is a Passion and a great way to express life and its like everybody is mad. Everywhere not just here.

What music was bumping when you where coming up?
We had 2Pac, 50 Cent, Ice Cube, Eric B n Rakim, Too Short, Biz markie, Keane, Dr.Dre, Eminem, Outkast, KRS 1, Public Enemy, T.I, Magic Mike, Pistol. Shannon Sanders, Biggie, Trick daddy, Pastor Troy, Triple 6 Mafia, Gangsta Pat, E40, Alcapone, Dayton Family, Brotha Lynch Hung, Kool Daddy Fresh, Indo G n Lil Blunt, WC and the Mad Circle, Mack 10, Keith Sweat, Al B Sure. R Kelly. Master P, Scarface, Geto Boys, Jay Z, WU Tang Clan, 8Ball n MJG, 2Live Crew, Snoop Dogg. NWA, Spice 1, Mac Eiht, But my favorite rap group of all times is UGK, I had the pleasure of working wit Pimp C (R.I.P) on a few things.

What projects have you released?
My very first project was Capital Punishment Klik presents The Underground Syndicate...Return From The Dead.. then, It Ain't No Mystery.. Then Ghetto Storiez. Then SHADOW of DEATH..... then Different levels of the GAME.... Then. Went Solo.... Dropped two EPS. 8 mix tapes. And now this new EP. BUGS LIFE (MY DAYS ON EARTH)....

What artists have you collaborated with?
I have done things with Smoke from Field Mob, Moeski Row. Trick Daddy, a lot I really don't care to mention now, because I was never mentioned I was the one who started them

What producers have you worked with?
I've worked with Pimp C. Jazzy Phae, Dallas Austin. Jermaine Dupri, Slice T, Drumma Boy, Sean Legend. Tim Hill. List goes on.. I've been out here. But right now I'm currently working with Big Boy Tracks.

Have you got any live shows planned?
At the present time I have no live shows planned. But stay tuned to my websites for future dates.

What are all your social network websites?
My sites are.. www.Instagram mrjunbug38 www.Facebook.com/mrjunbug www.Reverberation.com/mrjunbug  www.twitter.com/MRJUNBUG615 
 www.MySpace.com/mrjunbug www.Soundcloud.com/Nathan Clayborne www.YouTube. com/mrjunbug615 and on here WWW.STRAIGHTREALISM.COM YA DIGG

Where can people download your music?
At the moment you can download my music at www.reverberation.com/mrjunbug

If people want to book you for a show or collaborate what is the best way to get hold of you?
For booking and features contact. mrjunbug@gmail.com 615.484.2243

Tell us about your next release?
My next release has 7 cuts to make an EP. Im traditional I do it the way its done in every genre and it has worked. The EP BUGS LIFE (MY DAYS ON EARTH) has banging story telling tracks. They hit hard and straight to the point. The first single Billion dollars dream tells it all. Giving my struggles in life and in the game. The follow up single is Fight for life. A hard core MMA fighter And trainer make it out of the ghetto. Wit indicted giving you that raw. And I won't Love A rough smooth cut track that has that every day life feel. Been hustling has that serious street vibe that takes you too real life. SnAkes down and dirty cut that's gonna hurt some peoples feelings but I DON'T CARE. Pimp tight features nutcase #001 with that Texas ride feel. And A List a collaboration with the high powered party throwers in Nashville. It s a great EP. Should gain lots of exposure.

Any thing you want to add or shoutout?
I just won't to say first and for most thank GOD for giving me the talent to express my feelings on paper and my FANS. Without the ones that have been supporting me to keep me going I love each and every one of them. My wife and kids for there support. My cousin Charles Rosenthal. And Especially my right hand VP DEBBIE WILSON BOOTH. Been down since the struggle began. My dedicated internet people that have been sticking wit me. Y'all know who y'all are. And my Momma SANDRA CLAYBORNE I miss you. And last but not least to my Haters. Without you there wouldn't be players in the game like me THANK YA.

Interview by LATE

No comments:

Post a Comment